- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
Due to continued growth our Surrey based interiors and fit-out client is on the lookout for a confident and charismatic Senior Project Designer or a strong Mid Weight!
Working with key clients, the Senior Project Designer will provide creative design solutions from the initial brief to pitching to handover on numerous projects at any one time.
The Senior Project Designer will be partnered with an Architectural Technician/Technical Designer on each project and be responsible for approving their drawings.
- Working on several projects at any one time
- Taking client briefs
- Produce and present client pitches in a competitive environment.
- Creating tests, boards & presentation material
- Space planning, specifying materials and attending site meetings.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Strategise within the internal team on how to approach and win projects.
- Work with the allocated Architectural Technician.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Proven D&B experience within a D&B fit-out company (preferable) or consultancy.
- Commercial office interiors experience essential.
- Must have a proven track record of winning and working on projects 20,000 sq ft plus.
- Experience of working on projects circa £1m+.
- Ability to pitch in a competitive situation.
- AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Photoshop (essential)
- M-Colour, Sketch Up (preferable)
- Team Player & Flexible approach
- Extremely well organised and efficient
- Passion for all aspects of art, design and trends
- Proactive and accountable attitude
- Clean driving license
In return you will be rewarded with Competitive Annual Salary and Benefits Package as well as working in a fun and exciting office environment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.