- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
My client based in Hampton are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join their fun, friendly team on a full time basis.
You must have proven relationship building skills and a tenacious personality as this role will be focused on driving new business.
This is a really great opportunity to join a fantastic team of people working in a fun environment.
The role will involve:
- Maximise profitable turnover from assigned accounts
- Generating your own sales leads
- Serve as lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts and prospects
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements to build long-term relationships
- Networking to determine key decision makers within target accounts
- Involvement in terms negotiations
- The successful candidate will have previous experience as an Account Manager or
- Junior Account Manager, have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities and have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.