- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
We have an opportunity for an Administration Assistant to assist with the Administration and purchasing duties.
Working under the Head of Facilities, Purchasing, and HR, you will be responsible for providing an efficient purchasing service which is cost-effective, timely and in line with the department’s processes. You will also be responsible for the creation of Sales Invoices and associated orders
- Requesting quotations from suppliers
- Entering customer and supplier purchase orders
- Processing customer and supplier orders and invoices
- Booking flights and accommodation for colleagues
- Covering reception duties when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow and document new processes/procedures
- Administration experience in a working environment would be advantageous but is not essential
- GCSE’s Grade C and above in English and Maths
- Microsoft word excel skills
- Ability to enter data into the Exchequer finance system
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, motivated and keen to learn. We will provide full training and support as well as a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
The role is part time 25 hours per week – Monday to Friday starting at 9.30am. You must be flexible as overtime may be needed at busy periods and covering for full-time hours for holiday cover
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.