- Posted 3 months ago
We are looking for a creative content writer to join our clients fun and friendly team! They design and produce products for major retailers throughout the UK and rest of the world.
Key Responsibilities –
- Managing a quiz content database and ensuring all content is correct
- Constantly adding new content to the database
- Finding new information and writing questions
- Testing content on target audiences to ensure suitability
- Reviewing and developing systems to help manage all content, ensuring it remains relevant and fresh
- Writing copy for marketing materials across all mediums
- Proofreading content across all forms of communication – quiz questions, packaging, marketing materials (online and offline)
- Ensuring external and internal sales and marketing materials are grammatically correct, accurate and on brandSkills/Qualifications –
- 3+ years of relevant experience, working within a similar role
- Excellent creative writing skills and written English
- Experience writing content across a wide range of subjects and ages
- Excellent proofreading experience
- Great attention to detail
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with different functions
- Excellent computer skills across Microsoft Office
- SfEP accreditation would be ideal but is not essential
Person Specification –
- You will need bags of creativity for this role as you will be writing copy, creating exciting content and devising gameplay for new products, and coming up with fabulous quiz questions!
- A passion for working in a creative company
- The ability to work well in a team but also to prioritise and organise your own workload
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.