- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Assistant to join them on a temp-perm basis.
This role is responsible for all of the human resources administration within the company along with providing basic support and guidance to managers on employee matters.
Duties will include
- Working with Area Managers to assist with their recruitment campaigns (including the use of social media) and advise on recruitment processes.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to arrange interviews.
- Employee onboarding including producing contracts and offer letters, ensuring the new starters ‘right to work’ in place, obtaining references and updating checklists.
- Working with Training Manager
- Updating and maintaining Staff allowance spreadsheet, Mobile phone contracts, company cars and private healthcare scheme.
- Manage administration for all maternity and paternity cases from the initial notification to eventual return to office after a period of leave
- Manage the leaver process including arranging exit interview administration.
- Collating payroll spreadsheet and reviews starters, leavers and changes with payroll at payroll cut-off to ensure they have the correct information Respond to staff queries re any employment
The suitable Candidate will –
- Have around 2 years of HR experience
- High attention to detail and quick at identifying priorities
- Understand of employment law and recruitment
- Ideally, CIPD qualified/Part Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT Skill
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.