- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for an established HR Generalist to join our People Team on a 12-month maternity cover fixed term contract from November 2018 as Senior Advisor, reporting to the Chairman.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and engaging professional who is keen to break the mould of outdated HR practices in line with a recent implementation of a fresh approach to how we do all things people related.
You will be joining a tight knit, fantastic team of four, with scope to make a real impact in the business. You will have a constant finger on the pulse of your divisions ensuring maximum engagement and performance of all employees.
- You will be the key point of call for half of the Groups employees
- Dealing with all employment relation issues and supporting managers with employment law queries, which includes maternity, paternity, long term sickness, flexible working etc.
- Light involvement in supporting managers with recruitment and onboarding
- Actively ensuring we are competitive in all rewards and benefits and rolling out the benefits programme
- Continually supporting employee wellbeing and manage the budget around arranging initiatives
- Proactively keeping ahead of trends and movements in the HR world to ensure Fourfront remains market leaders in its employee value proposition to retain our talent.
- Line management Administrator and Recruiter in the People Team
Individuals considered for the role will:
- Be degree or CIPD L5 or above qualified
- Have previous dealings with Settlement Agreements/TUPE/Redundancy type processes and confident in having difficult conversations
- Be experienced in working credibly with staff at all levels with the upmost integrity and confidentiality
- Be fully confident in working in a fast paced and busy environment with a strong ability to prioritise tasks
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.