- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
An amazing opportunity has become available for an IT Support Technician to join our clients expanding and well-established organisation.
The role of the IT Support Technician is to provide first line support for all sites, operational staff, and head office. The IT Support Technician is responsible for recording, responding to and resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. IT Support staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, in person and self-service. The role is an office-based role, with occasional site visits as appropriate.
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, across a range of software applications and services.
- To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to the appropriate channels, where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- To configure and install new IT equipment and software.
- To resolve incidents and update/upgrade different types of software and hardware.
- To maintain data configurations across the relevant systems.
- To deal with: computers, laptops, printers, smartphones, EPOS systems, operating systems, application software, SaaS systems, as well as dealing with 3rd party hardware, EPOS, telecoms, SaaS and software suppliers.
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all requests are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
We require you to have:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Help Desk role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills
- Task management skills
If you have the relevant experience and you would like to be considered for the position then please apply today.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.