- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
My client based in Twickenham are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Advisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will involve:
- provide meaningful opportunities for people to develop personally and professionally
- play a key role in helping the organisation identify and develop its talent pool
- design and deliver a learning and development portfolio that helps the business to deliver corporate priorities
- support employee engagement activities
- carry out any other tasks that keep the business moving forward.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- working in a fast-paced, customer-focused L&D team
- creating and delivering innovative and engaging learning activities
- using learning management systems
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great organisation with a number of benefits including subsidised cafe, gym membership concession, tastecard and many more.
If this sounds like a role that would suit your skills and expertise then APPLY NOW using the link below.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.