- £20,000.00 to £24,000.00
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Our lovely clients based in Berkshire are looking for a fun and ambitious Marketing Co-Ordinator who has a creative flair to join their friendly team as a Marketing Coordinator.
The primary objectives of the role will be to take control of the marketing and communications delivery. Distributing regular, creative tactical marketing campaigns to support the sales functions, with the guidance of the managing director to ensure the correct messaging is being communicated.
To achieve this role, the candidate will have a diverse set of responsibilities which over the first six months will be developed and agreed.
Tasks will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Adhering to branding and messaging guidelines, either create a new tactical marketing plan for the remainder of 2018 or implement and add to the existing plan, delivering campaigns as required.
- Manage social media channels, providing regular updates – they currently use Hootsuite for scheduling posts across social media channels.
- Organising content for all channels, which will include case studies, client 60 second updates, project updates and industry news.
- Organise client / influencer seminars and corporate events.
- Maintain the website, ensuring regular blog posts and case studies are published.
- Distribute regular newsletters to clients and prospects, containing relevant content such as recently completed projects, new wins as well as internal and industry news.
- Supporting the Business Development Manager where possible by attending networking events and connecting with prospects through Linked in and other channels.
- Analysing client touch points and post project processes to enhance client retention and send satisfaction surveys to clients upon project completion.
If you tick the boxes please get in touch!
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.