- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
We have a great opportunity for an intelligent, enthusiastic New Business Manager to build their career with a team of experienced, confident and commercially-minded people in the creative and marketing industry.
Our client is a specialist marketing agency working with some of the most prestigious names in the UK and abroad delivering creative across branding, print and digital.
Due to growth and expansion, the agency is now looking for creative, thoughtful, dedicated and hardworking new business manager to join the team.
The working environment is friendly and relaxed, with collaborative working and the sharing of ideas an integral part of the team culture. However, it will still offer challenge and focus and the opportunity to learn and develop skills from other more experienced consultants and develop an understanding of the marketing sector.
To support the new business team by:
- Researching prospective leads highlighted by senior members
- Reading press and highlighting new leads
- Creating and maintaining business development database and general contact database
- Checking database information and update accordingly
- In certain instances making initial contact on leads and setting up meeting
Working on presentations to clients including
- Managing updates to existing credentials documents
- Researching projects and working with the team on the client proposal
- Attending meetings as and when required Management of company marketing
- Website updates
- Awards entries
- Press articles
- Social Media updates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Professional approach at all times
- Fluent English speaker with a clear and professional telephone manner
- Self-motivated and dynamic with a meticulous attention to detail
Desirable: – 2-3 years of business development experience
You may currently be working in an agency as an account manager, or perhaps working in a new business agency. You may be a high performing graduate with experience in the marketing sector looking for an opportunity to develop your skills.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and gain experience working with a team of confident, intelligent and commercially-minded consultants.
Flexible, team player Excel proficient, any proprietary database experience a bonus
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.