- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
Tuesday 9.00 – 5.00
Thursday 9.00 – 5.00
Friday 9.00 – 5.00
We are looking for an organised and friendly Part Time Accounts Assistant to join our lovely clients busy offices based in Shepperton.
The role will involve dealing with all supplier related emails, run off supplier invoices daily code and add ref number and post onto sage. Take necessary copies prior to passing out for authorisation. Copies include: CIS Invoices Fixed Asset Invoices Daikin invoices which have to be paid quickly in order to take discount. Also keep copies of any invoices which have to be paid outside of our normal monthly pay run. Follow through on these last two and ensure correct payment dates.
Key Requirements –
- Deal with returning authorised or disputed invoices filing quickly and efficiently. This is important, to enable senior staff to find original documents
- Monthly, reconcile supplier statements
- Verify new Subcontractors on the CIS system
- Keep the current CIS List up to date
- Prepare all subcontractors payment statements making any necessary deductions
- Prepare main supplier pay run
- Be aware of daily payment limits, to work within analyse the full month pay run into 3 pay dates upload payments
- Send out supplier remittance advices
- Update fixed asset register daily
- Including purchase of vehicles and dealing with lease payments DD, interest charges
- Post DD payments from bank daily and make all necessary ad hoc payments
- Expenses – Pay expenses each Thursday check and code post onto sage make payments
- Must have the ability to deal with all supplier queries, review the supplier ledger balances and deal with any issues. Keep a tidy ledger, review regularly and take necessary action
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.