- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- £30,000.00 to £40,000.00
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, based in Twickenham, are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. As an organisation that focuses on staff development and career progression, our client, is looking for someone who would want the opportunity to study a CIPP.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic, friendly and fast paced team. As a payroll administrator, there will be several tasks that will be expected from you including:
- Answering incoming calls from clients
- Checking the database and updating details
- Dealing with inbound emails from clients and then adding information to spreadsheets
- Matching and releasing timesheets for Payroll
- Checking payroll for any anomalies
- Payroll deductions/Fee adjustments/Check DWP
- Processing payroll adjustments
They are looking for a candidate who has previous administrative experience (within payroll or accounts would be an advantage), has an excellent telephone mannor and advanced Excel skills.
The company has many benefits including 25 days holiday, 3 parental paid days, and a pension.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.