- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client is a leading mechanical contractor within the commercial sector, with over 40 years’ experience of delivering excellence in our chosen field. Based in Shepperton, working with 25 mobile engineers and 20 office-based colleagues. With ambitious, yet achievable plans for growth, we are a company that will provide tremendous opportunities for anyone whom applies a strong work ethic and delivers excellent levels of performance.
Purpose of the Role
With a growing client base, the Sales’ team require a new member to ensure the optimum level of service is provided at all times. This is an office-based role supporting the external sales team, that involves key administration and coordination tasks.
- 1st point of contact for all incoming enquiries from allocated customers.
- Distribute relevant incoming and outgoing emails
- Preparation and distribution of maintenance proposals, both new and existing business.
- Pre-Planned Maintenance order processing, complete with handover document and the issuing of “Welcome Pack”.
- Issuing quote report sheets to key accounts.
- Carry out weekly quote follow-ups.
- Arrange and minute monthly sales team meetings.
- Arranging appointments for the external sales team.
- Administrate monthly sales analysis report, complete with order pipeline and forecast.
Desired Skillset and Characteristics
The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing great attention to detail at all times. Paired with that a proactive nature and a dedication to ensuring the highest levels of customer service consistently.
Must also show the ability to work independently and have a hunger to learn quickly in a fast-paced working atmosphere.
Experience preferred, but not essential if all characteristics are met.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.