- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
Accent services are a leading mechanical contractor within the commercial sector, with over 40 years’ experience of delivering excellence in our chosen field. Based in Shepperton, working with 25 mobile engineers and 20 office-based colleagues. With ambitious, yet achievable plans for growth, we are a company that will provide tremendous opportunities for anyone whom applies a strong work ethic and delivers excellent levels of performance.
Purpose of the Role
With a growing client base, Accent Services Sales’ team require a new member to ensure the optimum level of service is provided at all times. This is an office-based role supporting the external sales team, that involves key administration and coordination tasks. Please note that this role will involve much more than administration tasks, there will be a large amount of client engagement which will require a positive attitude at all times.
- 1st point of contact for all incoming enquiries from allocated customers.
- Manage relevant incoming and outgoing emails
- Preparation and distribution of maintenance proposals, both new and existing business.
- Pre-Planned Maintenance order processing, complete with handover document and the issuing of “Welcome Pack”.
- Arrange site surveys and contract review meetings for the external sales team.
- Issuing quote report sheets to key accounts.
- Carry out weekly quote follow-ups.
- Arrange and minute monthly sales team meetings.
- Weekly updates to social media and news section of the Accent website.
- Arranging appointments for the external sales team.
- Support for external client engagement, including and not limited to face to face contract reviews, exhibitions etc.
Desired Skillset and Characteristics
The successful candidate must have experience in a proactive sales environment paired with a passion for marketing. With the ability to organise others without neglecting their own key responsibilities. The individual must have an excellent work ethic and a desire to ensure they support a successful sales team at all times.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.