- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
A role has emerged for a creative and highly communicative lead designer within our clients successful design and build team.
You will be joining a settled and highly motivated team, with a solid and consistent turnover and enviable client list.
Based in the Berkshire office the candidate will work on our client projects which are predominantly situated within Central/Greater London & the home Counties area.
Working throughout the full design ‘life cycle’ from brief taking to handover, the candidate must be confident and able to prepare design schemes which express creativity, flair and understanding.
The candidate will be proficient and knowledgeable in modern working practices, philosophies, terminology and supporting products and be able to articulate their benefits to end users in an engaging way.
They will be confident and competent to present their schemes to clients and influencer in a way that sells the design creativity and process, often whilst in competition with other providers.
Person Specification –
- Strong creative skills generally
- Familiar with present industry products and materials
- Outgoing and personable
- Well presented
- Reliable and trust worthy
- Versatile and able to time manage and prioritise changing deadlines/parameter
- ‘Can do’ attitude to problem solving
- CAD Literate (AutoCAD)
- Photoshop, sketch up Revit a benefit.
- Values and attitude consistent with our own, that of: – Desire to create the best possible solutions for our client – Ability to deliver to time, cost and quality criteria
- Provide support for clients, suppliers and colleagues alike
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.