- £24,000 to £26,000
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client based in Ashford are seeking a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work within a small friendly office and develop a career within Lettings!
Your role will include:
- Advising clients about the letting process
- Setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around the property
- Selecting responsible, reliable tenants
- Preparing tenancy agreements and inventories
- Checking tenant references
- Meeting landlords and advising on rents
No previous experience is required to apply, however, the chosen candidate will be:
- Money driven
- Hard working
- A driver (with your own car)
- Happy to work on Saturdays
For more information please contact the Job Box Recruitment team!
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.