- £25,500 Pro Rata
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- £30,000 - £40,000
- City of London
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Our client is seeking a confident, keen and experienced Business Development Executive to join their small, driven and busy marketing consultancy.
We are looking for candidates who want to build on their sales experience and develop their skills as a successful Business Development Executive. This a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team within an established business, experiencing a period of exciting growth.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and quick learner with a desire to develop in a friendly and supportive environment. You must be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Actively promote, protect, develop and extend the Business/
- Seek out prospect and new business opportunities through cold -calling
- Attend networking events, meetings and using social media
- You will be up to date with all business development industry trends
- Increasing new business opportunities
- Driving sales through an understanding of the client target business and have a clear insight into the value of our clients will bring to these businesses
- Building and strengthening corporate relationships between clients
- Meetings at all levels
- Maintain a register of leads and opportunities using a CRM system
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally, have one years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree level education is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and driven
- Have great determination and attention to details
- Able to build and maintain client relationships
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com