- £25,500 Pro Rata
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- £30,000 - £40,000
- City of London
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator who is confident and able to manage and prioritise their busy workload!
The ideal candidate will be persistent, confident using excel, excellent time management and willing to be hands-on and help in areas needed! In return, you will be working in modern offices with a hardworking, friendly environment with dress-down Fridays!!
You will also need to be comfortable with being flexible in regard to working in different locations twice a week.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting the team with administrative and financial side of projects
- Liaising with operations about purchase orders and invoicing
- Processing projects through their internal system
- Assisting with Internal warehouse finance
- Managing client invoicing
- Working the team and supporting the sales team
- Putting quotes together
- Sending PO’s to suppliers and liaising with based on any queries
- Checking invoicing and signing off against orders placed
- Liaising with supplier’s about invoice and project queries
- Shared responsibility for answering the phone & dealing with incoming/outcoming post
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Arranging food and other requirements for meetings
- Being responsible for staff birthdays and cards and helping
- Responsible for the upkeep of the price list/samples
- Performing credits checks on main suppliers
- All other Adhoc Administrative duties
The ideal candidate:
- Strong administration and finance experience
- Strong working knowledge of using Microsoft
- Driven, self-starter and proactive
- Good time management
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Outgoing, flexible and a team person
- Proven ability to learn new systems
This is a great opportunity for a suitable candidate, with great benefits – Dress down Fridays, Pay Day Pizzas, Private health care and Pension.
Please apply immediately if you match the above criteria!!
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org